With the help of telemedicine we are able to bring our services to you, overcoming the barriers of time, distance, and even illness so that you have access to your provider when you need it most.
Telemedicine allows us to deliver a unique consultation experience to you remotely using HIPAA compliant video conferencing tools. This service allows you to connect to your provider with ease in a timely manner, and is designed with the patient in mind to be very user-friendly. Virtual consultations can be done using devices that most patients have easy access to such as a smartphone or a computer with a built-in video camera, so you won’t need to worry about having any specialized equipment.
Using our telemedicine service is simple, and our friendly staff would be happy to answer any questions you may have about utilizing this service prior to your appointment.
Below, you will find some commonly asked questions about telemedicine and our expert answers.
Q: What is telemedicine?
Q: What are the benefits of telemedicine?
- Convenience: Patients can receive medical care from the comfort of their homes, eliminating the need for travel and reducing waiting times.
- Accessibility: Telemedicine expands access to healthcare, particularly for patients in rural or underserved areas who may have limited access to in-person clinics.
- Time-saving: Patients can schedule virtual appointments at a time that works best for them, avoiding long waits at the clinic.
- Cost-effective: Telemedicine can reduce healthcare costs associated with travel, parking, and time off work.
Q: What conditions can be treated through telemedicine?
- Common illnesses: Cold, flu, allergies, urinary tract infections (UTIs), and more.
- Chronic disease management: Diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and others that require ongoing monitoring and medication management.
- Mental health concerns: Depression, anxiety, stress-related issues, and counseling services.
- Medication refills and prescription renewals.
- Follow-up consultations: Post-operative care, reviewing test results, and discussing treatment progress.